Jeni has always been passionate about the relationship between the body and the mind and acknowledges that in this there exists an embodied wisdom available to everyone.
Throughout this vast experience of teaching Pilates, Jeni has developed her own methods and style.
Her background in dance informs her approach in Pilates by integrating the use of technique to support the individual in the most effective way.
Jeni has helped hundreds of clients in and around Sheffield and teaches one-to-one clinical sessions, as well as small group sessions. She also mentors other Pilates instructors and supports individuals to train in Pilates, being their mentor and coach.
Clinical session clients include professional footballers, people with back problems and athletes.
Jeni’s Pilates qualifications include:
- Modern Pilates Matwork and Clinical Level 3.
- Pilates Training Solutions Studio EquipmentReformer & Small Equipment.
- Pilates for the Older Adult.
- Pre and Postnatal Pilates.
Other qualifications & experience:
- Business coach within health & fitness industry.
- Fellowship of the International Dance Teachers Association.
- Be Activated Physio UK Level Two.
- Advanced Kinesiology & OU human biology.